RegistrationFor registration please use the following link:
- registration is mandatory and binding for all participants
- for each paper, at least one presenter needs to participate
- costs are 135â‚¬ and include the workshop and the social event at the evening of Dec. 1
- the social event (welcome receiption) on Nov 30 is at your own expense
VenueThe EOOLT workshop is hosted by the Institute of System Dynamics and Control of the German Aerospace Center.
The lecture hall is located in the newly opened Robotics and Mechatronics Center at the DLR site in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich. This site can be reached within 45min from Munich city centre by public transport. At lunch-break, a tour through the laboratories will be offered for the partici- pants of the workshop. In the evening, a Bavarian dinner will be offered as social event.
Information on the location and how to get there is found here.
On November 30 we do a little round trip through Munich Center: https://goo.gl/maps/6TxLU34pj3J2 The host is going to be at Marienplatz from 17:45 on.
- At 18:00, we start at Marienplatz. We meet at the north-east corner where the shop â€śLudwig Beckâ€ť is offering a small roof and there is also a subway exit. From there, we pass by the city-hall and pass by the Frauenkirche.
- At 18:30 (maybe earlier) we shall arrive at the Wittelsbacherplatz where a medieval Christmas market is placed. We expect the place to be very crowded. Hence it is better to join before at Marienplatz and then go there together.
- At 19:20 we shall continue the tour passing by Theatinerkirche, Residenz, Feldherrhalle and National Theatre
- From 19:45, 20 places are reserved on the name of the general chair in the BrĂ¤ustĂĽber (or Festsaal) of Munichs famous HofbrĂ¤uhaus. To join here, avoid the main entrance on the ground-floor and take the entrance nearby that goes straight to the staircase hall leading to the BrĂ¤ustĂĽberl on the First Floor: www.hofbraeuhaus.de/en/rooms.html
On the evening of December 1, we shall spent our dinner together in â€śdie Postâ€ť in Herrsching near lake Ammersee at 19:30. The restaurant can be reached by public transport, via the line S8, direction Herrsching. Certainly, there will be a group of people transferring from the workshop.
H&W GaststĂ¤ttenbetriebs GmbH
Andechsstr. 1, 82211 Herrsching
HotelThe following list provides contact data for hotels:
Hotel Seehof WeĂźling
Seeweg 4, 82234 WeĂźling
Tel.: +49 (0)8153/ 9350
Hotel Andechser Hof
Zum Landungssteg 1, 82211 Herrsching
Tel.: +49 (0)08152 96810
SeestraĂźe 58, 82211 Herrsching
Tel.: +49 (0)8152 9350
Hotel Am Waldhang
Am Waldhang 22, 82205 Geisenbrunn
Tel.:+49 (0) 8105-730220
HauptstraĂźe 48, 82237 WĂ¶rthsee-Auing
Tel.: +49(0) 8153 8820
For the hotels above, you should mention that you attend an event at DLR. In this way you may get a special rate with a slightly reduced price
If you prefer to stay in the city, then we recommend to stay close to the line S8 on the west part of the city. There are plenty of hotels near the main station that will do the job. From there you can walk to the city center and get to the workshop venue at DLR within 60min (train ride + bus or walk).